Jeff808 maps
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  1 Observer
Jeff808 maps  
I haven't made many maps yet, but I try to make them unique and interesting. I enjoy experimenting with custom textures and creating custom objects. My most recent map, A01 But Bulgaria ATTACKS, has the most crazy stuff in it:

There are car crashes, oncoming cars, a car centipede that flies into a multi-dimensional wormhole, a magnetic blast that levitates a field of would-be attackers, car cannons, and Yoni's Dance Club that has brain-melting music and cars falling from the ceiling and racing around you with trails as the walls strobe with moving colors.

Visit the Dance Club by stopping before the finish and turning left or right and going down the ramp. And once you're in there, will re-spawning be the way out? It's worth a try ;)

I know every idea has probably already been thought of with a game that's 10+ years old, but maybe this map will still seem a bit unique and cool to you. Hope so :)

Tanx,
Jeff808

Learner Driver
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem