Location: Home  Community Forums  General  wats going on here? ?features? 
wats going on here? ?features?
Page: 2 of 2
Locked  0 Observer

no, i don´t want annoy someone,
I am annoyed! lol! however, my english is not perfect!

to the point, if it take that long time to do something?
why not work on some usefull features that going faster or just need a fix?

just an aexample: a stupid simple style sort on search!

thx
G-kart Racer

Fastforza has been constantly working on this site before Beta even went open to the public, and you're telling me he's slacking off.
Have you done something for the community that's better than TMX/MX? because I don't recognize the name 'lolzone' at all.
Moped Racer

lolzone says:
is this really so hard to understand?

here a shorty: site features that was allready supported on tmx are just missing here or not working well, but are listed to use.

So your problem is that there are bugs in the site and some features don't exist? The site is not finished and everyone knows it! You don't have to make a new thread whining about features like PP or LB that do not work yet. If you have a bug to report, report it. Threads like this don't help. We are fully aware that some things do not work (and most of those things aren't even supposed to work yet as there are other things to be taken care of first). And as you said, you do not know what it's like to code such a website (neither do I), so I'd advise you to leave those accusations about Forza being lazy or anything. I know that he's working like crazy to get the website done, and if you have zero respect for that, I'd rather not see you ranting about this site at all.

If you have noticed a bug, please report it to the Bugs-subforum. However, use the search function first, to find out if it's been reported already. LB system, PlayPal, etc. features will come when they are ready, making a thread about them is pointless (that means: don't make a thread about them in the bugs-forum).

I'll lock this now anyway because we have already had too much ranting threads. Please people, try to understand. MX is not finished yet. Forza is working to get things right, and it'll take some time. Just because the game has been released doesn't mean MX is ready. Threads like this don't speed up the work.

EDIT: had to edit as I saw this page of the thread
Last edited by Ville,
Back in action!
Page: 2 of 2 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem