Location: Home  Community Forums  General  TM has soon 10 million created accounts! 
TM has soon 10 million created accounts!
Page: 1 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer
TM has soon 10 million created accounts!  
9,920,449 was the number a couple of minutes ago :d

Gogo moar!
Beetle Racer

wow (l)
Beetle Racer

that's nice to see :)
let's hope it'll even increase a lot more ;)
Last edited by peteypablo7,
You just lost the game ...

i think it may sell a few more but not thinking a huge more, i was thinking the 10 mark due to the full time tm gamers already ;)
but i would love to see this game sell more...it may have helped if it was on a dvd in the game shops around the world ;)
there is always time for that to happen anyway after the sales drop down...

Well done Nadeo+Ubisoft
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

wraith says:
i think it may sell a few more but not thinking a huge more, i was thinking the 10 mark due to the full time tm gamers already ;)
but i would love to see this game sell more...it may have helped if it was on a dvd in the game shops around the world ;)
there is always time for that to happen anyway after the sales drop down...

Well done Nadeo+Ubisoft

10 million is for TM Forever though. If TM2 had already sold 10 million it would be amazing :o
· · · – – – · · ·

How many people had multiple accounts in TM? Quite a few, I bet. How many account even across the the multiple games are from the same guy? There's no way that number is indicative of the number of players TM has. Nonetheless, 10M is an impressive number.
Sports Saloon Racer

Tuta :( i was thinking the new tm was 10million already =p ooooo or well ;)
i guess for the old tm and the 10 million guess what i am 1 in 10 lol so are alot of names i see here on the TM2
wounder what the sales is now for tm2 ?
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

TM2 has about 40,000 people in the multiplayer ladder. I don't know if it ranks everyone or only those who have played multi at least once. If it ranks everyone, there you have your sales figures :p
G-kart Racer

only the ones who were playing online.
Zimmer Racer

Well if I recall correctly there are 16,000 in the solo ladders, so I guess the maximum total amount of players who could have played either the solo or multiplayer would be about 56,000. That is assuming everyone who played solo did not play multi :p

So my guess from this would be that the sales are somewhere roughly between about 45,000 and 60,000... but I could be a mile off :p
G-kart Racer
Page: 1 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem