Location: Home  Community Forums  Deployed  Giant blank image at the top of every page 
Giant blank image at the top of every page
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Giant blank image at the top of every page  
At the top of every page, there is a 900x900 blank image with the following URL:

Code:
http://images.mania-exchange.com/banners/0.jpg

Is that supposed to be there? Can it be reduced to something more like 900x100 so I don't need to scroll down so much every time I want to view a page on this Web site?

I have viewed this site in IE9 and Google Chrome, so I don't think it's a browser issue. I know many of you insist on using Firefox, but if you Firefox users see the huge image too, then I don't see any reason for me to switch, because this site works fine for me otherwise.

-Toa Of Justice
Learner Driver

looks like banner doesn't show up for you... page reload (ctrl-f5)? cleaning cache/cookies? checking proxy/firewall?
Zimmer Racer

Well, I'm using firefox and I don't see this image. ^^
Although I doubt it is a browser issue.
..wasn't me

What space said. Try doing a hard refresh with ctrl+F5. I've used chrome and ff to get here and see no such thing.
Sports Saloon Racer

I am finally seeing the awesome banner. :d I cleared my cache and added this site to Kaspersky's Anti-Banner whitelist. The problem was also fixed in Chrome. Sorry for the inconvenience. :$

-Toa Of Justice

EDIT: IE9 still doesn't render the banner sometimes. Chrome seems to work flawlessly though.
Last edited by Toa Of Justice,
Learner Driver

If you're still having problems with Firefox and you have an ad blocker, do one of two things depending on if you can deal with ads:

1 (if you just don't want any ads or are worried about malicious programs disguised as ads). Unblock the banner in the blocked objects menu.
2 (If you can tolerate ads and want to support the site). Add an exception for http://tm.maniaexchange.com.

As for IE, just send a copy Stuxnet to Microsoft. :p
Last edited by Phoenyx Imperius,
Rise from the ashes!
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem