Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  How do you find out the times required for each medal on a m... 
How do you find out the times required for each medal on a map?
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer

On TMUF you could see the required time for the medals before the race followed by you own time slotted in after a race.

(If not.. If any DEVs are watching, could it be patched so that say- when you move the mouse over the area where the various medals would be shown it shows the required times)
Learner Driver

i actually find hard to get the green meda... but well on tmu it was way too easy to get it.
I would like more a compromise between tmuf and tm2
Moped Racer

When you first launch a solo track, there is a prompt to choose the medal ghosts to race against. I think their times are listed. If you want to find out what the author time is, while you're racing the track, click in the little blue planet in the top, right-hand corner. A box will come up with more detailed track information, including the author time.
Sports Saloon Racer

For downloaded maps, you can click the top right near the author name for track information, as well as Author/Gold/Silver/Bronze Medals
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem