Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  "You must validate your track before uploading it" 
"You must validate your track before uploading it"
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
"You must validate your track before uploading it"  
I've validated all my maps, yet i only find two when i try to upload them, and, i get the message "You must validate your track before uploading it", even though i've validated it several times.
Learner Driver

Have you saved since you validated, and if so, are you trying to upload the file you validated?
Sports Saloon Racer

Also, have you computed shadows before you saved the maps?
..wasn't me

First time, I saved, validated, did the shadows (fast), saved.
Learner Driver

You also can't modify the map after validating it (not at all, you cant even add scenery). Validation & re-computing shadows is the last thing you do. So if you made any small changes, you need to validate again.
Last edited by MrA,
Surely Retired

MrA says:
You also can't modify the map after validating it (not at all, you cant even add scenery). Validation & re-computing shadows is the last thing you do. So if you made any small changes, you need to validate again.

Not ingame mediatracker either. That used to annoy me :$
· · · – – – · · ·

but it's right, since you can do such things in ingame that map won't be finishable.
Last edited by Space,
Zimmer Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem