Location: Home  Community Forums  Your Maps  DeMeNs (and his beta tester chimpanzee) 
DeMeNs (and his beta tester chimpanzee)
Page: 1 of 3
Post Reply  0 Observer
DeMeNs (and his beta tester chimpanzee)  
Hi all :)

I'm Demens, from Spain.

MY LATEST TRACK:

MY MOST AWARDED TRACK
Track updated to v2.0 (3-12-2011)
VIDEO link (TM-tube)
Argh by   DeMeNs

Last edited by DeMeNs,
Quad Bike Racer

This a tech track with a bit of speedtech. Clear path, you won't need a GPS, so it will fit nice on online servers.
There's a few with a soft landing when you find the correct line. I tryed to give enough space for mistake, you will easly finish at first run... But you will need a few more runs to make a nice time and nice turning-landings!
I used night mod, so all scenery is based on iluminated blocks. I think it has enough light for no getting lost in dark XD (7'24'' generating shadows on a fast PC)

VIDEO : My best time right now... (44''91)

Last edited by DeMeNs,
Quad Bike Racer

My new track:

Another tech map with a few seconds of dirty just after the start.
I think it can be fun for online or solo racing. Easy path and easy to finish. Make a nice time, of course wouldn't be as easy...
This time I tryed to do something with the TM. Is my first experience with TM, so don't expect a miracle XD
Please comment if you like or if you hate it... Any feedback, threat or reward is always welcome XD
Hope you liked!
Last edited by DeMeNs,
Quad Bike Racer

Enjoy!
Last edited by DeMeNs,
Quad Bike Racer

Hi there, again!

This is a tech map with easy path, fully respawneable, you will finish at first run... So times here will be closed!
Maybe a monkey can finish it... My beta tester chimpanzee did about 38 sec... Can you do it a bit faster than a monkey? XDDDD
I think it will work nice in online servers: Easy and fun. Skilled players will find here a nice challenge too.
A few jumps, some long drifts... And remember: Don't breathe this!!!

Hope you like it!

Any comment/feedback is always welcome!

Last edited by DeMeNs,
Quad Bike Racer

Hi
This is a easy speedtech map builded for online and hunting.
I builded a weeks ago... But never found free time enough to pay atention to TM (just did replay)... I was hoping to find some time to finish MT... But LB forced me to upload without it XD Anyway, what it really count is done
Hope you like, and please upload your best time.

Last edited by DeMeNs,
Quad Bike Racer

Argh by   DeMeNs

Argh" is a common desesperate expression shouted by a driver after crashing when was making a nice time. XD
Last edited by DeMeNs,
Quad Bike Racer

An easy but challengin tech ;)
Vert by   DeMeNs
Quad Bike Racer

Quad Bike Racer

Quad Bike Racer
Page: 1 of 3 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem