locators
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
locators  
now i do know how to create them , thats not the issue, i'm doing some MT work and i want an image to pop up on screen and slide down, which i've done. now when i go through the map i see everything but i can't make it work for others to see it. the image is in .png format .

What am i doing wrong? or would i need to create a mediapack for the track?
Last edited by Birdy81,
Learner Driver

It's hard to tell what you're doing wrong when you're not really telling us much. What does your locator look like? Does it have exactly the same name as the picture? If the image is "pic.png", the locator should be "pic.png.loc". Also make sure the link inside the locator is correct, and that the files are in their correct folders. You should give us more information though.
Back in action!

Make sure that address written in locator allows game to download the file directly, without any additional webpages or Captchas. TM is not a web broswer, it can't enter letters into fields, or wait 30 seconds for a download :p
G-kart Racer

Something doesnt work anyway... I tried making locators and it doesnt download the signs when online.
I can make it work with setting a URL but without that it just doesnt work.
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem