Location: Home  Community Forums  General  gamepad bug or not ? 
gamepad bug or not ?
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
gamepad bug or not ?  
anyone have logitech rumblepad 2 ?

i wonder when i drive fast on a thin road "we say a right curve" and i try to straighten the car out but it got crazy grip and fly to left in to the bush is that so or is it ment to be like that (physics ) damn hard to staighten the car out if so its some luck involved but sometimes i can make it becouse that i just dutt the stick to left if i do to much the above happens ?
Last edited by SPIDER,
Beetle Racer

When you are pulling out of a drift, overcorrection is very easy. Try being very gentle with the stick, maybe change your sensitivity settings. Also, if you line up the slide correctly, then you may not even need to use the opposite direction to straighten out on time.

These are things that I've noticed, and I'm using a PS3 pad with the motioninjoy driver.
Sports Saloon Racer

I'm using a Logitech Dual Action
and yes, I do also have that 'push' to the other side from the slide if I want to do a correction :)
however, it's just a matter of time before you'll master that ;)
You just lost the game ...

Same pad, but no problem... Is a physix fact, you have to go out smooth from a drift.. you can't correct unsmooth your drift, because you will get bumped to the opposite side.
Moped Racer

Happens on keyboard too, but after a week or so from buying the game it was no longer an issue, you just get used to it and learn to control it and don't crash anymore. Slides are faster when you don't correct the end by the way. When sliding I always have three spots in my mind, the start where I will slide from, the middle of the slide which is usually shaving the inside of the curb and the end of the slide, usually way over the opposite side of the track to where I shaved the curb, if you visualise all those before the slide you won't have to correct yourself and can get a much faster exit :cool:

G-kart Racer

wow what was many answer thank you all
glad its not a bug so its about skill then (l) special d2 is on of those tracks before the jump
but i master it from time to time and when i clear the turn its fun and the adrenalin raises ^^ so hard to be gentle with the sticks in those moment becouse of the fear :p
... says:
Slides are faster when you don't correct the end by the way.

yeah i think i did know that :$ hehe i use to have a little angle on the car after the turn and i am scared when i try to go out from a slide on narrow roads

i have a tip you can change sensitivity to 0.01 if it still to powerful ;)

THANKS ALL :cool:

Last edited by SPIDER,
Beetle Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem