Location: Home  Community Forums  General  Should we use the "Podium-Cam"? 
Should we use the "Podium-Cam"?
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Should we use the "Podium-Cam"?  
I'm thinking about making something in the podium-scene (when the race is over and the cars are shown), but I see hardly any sense in it. Writing something would be pretty inapropriate, because that's the moment where you get a lot of infos anyways (times, pbs, chat, congratulations for the 1000s win, vote...).
You also want to see the cars of your competitors (I assume) and that happens automatically. So why mess around with the cam?

Any good ideas?
What do you think?
:d
Last edited by Hans Holo,
Beetle Racer

I also think it's pretty useless.
The leaderboard pops up after just 2 seconds or so, so there's not much time to show anything anyway.
And the standard cam is pretty well placed already.
So.. save your time for other things. ^^
..wasn't me

It might be useless to make a 30 min podioum cam outro. A quick camera transition should be fine, imho! But if you can't be bothered with that, the default outro is pretty neat as well ;-)
Quad Bike Racer

I have a 5 second podium cam exported for repeated use. The advantage over using the standard cam is that it is different and also it shows more cars than just the ones in the left and front.

One reason to replace the cam is to give the spotlight to the winning three cars.
Moped Racer

Look at ^SIN^ Rat's map: "who wants cheese?"

nuff said.
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem