Location: Home  Community Forums  Screenshot Competitions  [SC]Omega | Win: 750P max| c l o s e d 
[SC]Omega | Win: 750P max| c l o s e d
Page: 3 of 4
Locked  0 Observer

kinda bimse style :p everything is great except for left overblur :(
Zimmer Racer

good to see some more screens here :d

Kwaeskler: looks very different than the stereotypical T/MX screen.. so I like it (y)
Nimrod, very cool :cool:
Pascow, I like yours too, but I'm not sure why you have the title in their twice.. :p
drmy, yours is cool... Very dark and mysterious. I do think that dark spot on the left is a tad heavy though ^^

All pretty nice, but still beatable! :d :p
Last edited by Jet777,
Moped Racer

ty for all the nice feedbacks.
jet: can´t change it at all, didn´t save the layers of my work. I´ll do my best.

was bored, so I played around with the old one, see previous post.
Old Age Caravanner

Dreamy, i don't know why but this screen reminds me a Bimse screen made on a TMNFX screencompo (which i can't arrive to find the name) : you should take that as a compliment. I love that 'blue-yellowished'. But the black thing (on the right part) gives (maybe) a cool contrast but it's too large/invasive. Really... And thats sucks. (like the inverted colours'one)
Last edited by .Ornaiim,
Quad Bike Racer

Ty a lot Ornaiim, to compare my screen with bimse´s is a kind of compliment ofc.
Tbh I don´t get "The black thing in right part" on the 1st one (or did you mean at the inverted?).
The inverted: I´ve treid a couple of things to remove, reduce it, but everything turns out badly. btw my second one isn´t a honest try at all, so I will only try to improve the first one.

/e: tried to smudge away the black part a bit and did some colours-corrction to light it up. hope you like it.
Last edited by .drmy#,
Old Age Caravanner

this looks awesome now dreamy (:
somehow it reminds me of this bimsecreen:
click
Quad Bike Racer

Ty, pascow.(:
you´re right.. but I didn´t know this one. Oo
Old Age Caravanner

First off I owe Jet a small apology lol, I was working on 2 screens for 2 players and got them mixed up
and used a angel from this map on that map by mistake.. :$
So i thought I would atleast work on one for Jet, sorry dude..
atphavoc

Greetz,
HAVOC
Last edited by atphavoc,
G-kart Racer

.drmy# says:
Ty a lot Ornaiim, to compare my screen with bimse´s is a kind of compliment ofc.
Tbh I don´t get "The black thing in right part" on the 1st one (or did you mean at the inverted?).
The inverted: I´ve treid a couple of things to remove, reduce it, but everything turns out badly. btw my second one isn´t a honest try at all, so I will only try to improve the first one.

/e: tried to smudge away the black part a bit and did some colours-corrction to light it up. hope you like it.

Don't care the update is perfect 8-|

Yeah thanks Pascow it was exactly the one I meant.
Last edited by .Ornaiim,
Quad Bike Racer

LAST DAY EVERYONE! would love to see a couple more entries :d :d :d

@havoc, that's totally fine, it was just a little mistake ^^

Your screen is cool though, looks a bit like Dakkon-Style (l)
I think I might like it a little more without the lone car right next to the screen, though

Last edited by Jet777,
Moped Racer
Page: 3 of 4 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem