Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  Experiment in track building feedback 
Experiment in track building feedback
Page: 3 of 3
Post Reply  0 Observer

I like your initiative. I'll scrutinize your track for you and then I'll offer one back for you to do the same. I think we are possibly two of a kind except I'm not concerned with making blockbusters necessarily. I'll put effort into a track when I see it's potential and have actually made tracks to be mainstream but I love building all different styles of tracks so I will never just focus on mainsteam track designs. I never understood why so many authors insist on focusing on one style when this game is clearly designed to not limit your imagination.

But if popularity is your goal then smok3y is spot on and clearly the athority. Personally I actually didn't like getting awards repeatedly from the same folks from being known and active as few of my tracks never legitimately ever got very famous and thus I changed my nick. I have no plans to pursue fame and am very content just releasing my tracks here. I already know the issues in my tracks and I scrutinize and contemplate the difficulty of every part before release.
Either way, just like everyone else, it's great to read feedback especially without getting smoke blown up my buttocks :d
Space Cowboy

popularity isnt my goal, better track building is. but i cant do that unless people give me there opinions.
i get awards which tell me my tracks are amazing but very little in the way of why they arnt. if i got 2 awards telling me i got it right and 50 comments pointing out my faults i'd be happy.
Old Age Caravanner

So here's my track that I have worked on and finished, just want you to see if there is anything I can fix with the track.
Snake
Now I feel this track is amazing to me and I don't want it to be forgotten. I already re posted it with a more eye-catching
picture and no one even comments on it. :(
Last edited by zedacre,
Learner Driver

its a very sweet track matey. i have awarded and commented with the good and the bad.
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 3 of 3 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem