Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  MediaTracker shortcuts 
MediaTracker shortcuts
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
MediaTracker shortcuts  
The MediaTracker may seem like a cumbersome tool to use, but that's because the shortcuts aren't listed anywhere! I have compiled a list of every shortcut and hotkey I could find.

• Standard camera controls:
    Arrow keys and PgUp/PgDn move the camera
    Right mouse button rotates the camera
    Ctrl + right mouse button rolls the camera.
    Mouse wheel zooms in and out.

• Text block:
    Right mouse button moves text
    Alt + right mouse button resizes text
    Alt + middle mouse button rotates text

• With a keyframe selected, hold Ctrl and click on a second keyframe to copy everything from the second keyframe. This has saved me so much time positioning cameras and text.

• With a keyframe selected, hold Shift and click on a second keyframe to move the first keyframe to the position of the second one. Very useful for making sure things start and end at the same time.

• Ctrl+D duplicates the selected block. (!!!)

• Tab toggles the mediatracker GUI.

• / and * on the numpad advance through keyframes. (it seems that using these on some block types causes the game to crash :s)

• - and + on the numpad change the speed of the free camera. Useful for accurately placing cameras.

• Home goes to the beginning of the clip, and End goes to the end of the clip.

• Enter duplicates the current keyframe with a 0.5s offset. Doesn't seem to work very well.

• Backspace goes to the beginning of the clip and starts playing.

Feel free to add more if you find them.
G-kart Racer

you made my day.
Zimmer Racer

Thankyou (y) that was great info and has made several things easier :d
Learner Driver

Nice job! (y)
..wasn't me

STRG + D Oo

omg thats awesome
Quad Bike Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem