Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  Why I use an adblocker 
Why I use an adblocker
Page: 2 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer

You're a selfish leech and are trying to justify it. Gg (y)
· · · – – – · · ·

Tuta says:

fallout says:
no one asked and no one cares

I think this sums up the thread perfectly. The offtopic area isn't exactly a place for one to ramble about why they aren't a selfish asshole.
Last edited by Redrot»LT,
Old Age Caravanner

I use AdBlock, U MAD?
Quad Bike Racer

I didn't really understand the matter of that topic, and especially what can we do for you Windows! :d So, I don't see the interest of this thread ... ^^ Or wanna explain me more? :p

BUT, fallout is still that useless. Didn't think so until now. --'
Moped Racer

Posting that I am useless is useless.
Quad Bike Racer

Tuta says:

I feel this comment was too harsh.. sorry about that.

I just think that yes, some sites are clogged up with ads so they are barely viewable. Then I think adblock is good, I use it too. But it seemed as you are using that to say it's ok anywhere while sites like tmx, that doesn't overdo ads, might depend on them to stay up and running. That is why there's an exceptions option which I think everyone should use!
· · · – – – · · ·

Like I said before, most ads don't pay anything for existing. They have to be clicked on. It's commonly pennies per click to the host. If you wanted to support a site, pause you ad blocker, click an ad or two, and resume blocking. Do that every now and again, and you will be patronizing the host, albeit minimally.
Sports Saloon Racer

I have to admit I should have put this on TMU-X when I had the chance. Sorry about that.

Also at least fallout admits to trolling, see his most recent post here.

Redrot»LT says:
I think this sums up the thread perfectly. The offtopic area isn't exactly a place for one to ramble about why they aren't a selfish asshole.

Didn't see anywhere else to put it at this point. Rarely anyone uses TMU-X now.
Last edited by Phoenyx Imperius,
Rise from the ashes!

fallout, what the hell was this pointless quote?

I am using le Chrome with AdBlock+, it's really nice
Beetle Racer
Page: 2 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem