Location: Home  Community Forums  Deployed  Subscribe to authors 
Subscribe to authors
Page: 1 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer
Subscribe to authors  
I think this is one of the most important features of TMU tmx, that you can subscribe to a author and see their latest creations in the "favourite authors" section. We need this back, please ^^

It realy makes map finding for servers that much easier.

Also, please bring back that one can see what maps other users awardet.
Old Age Caravanner

Both will come.
..wasn't me

Great :d I hope soon :d

Thanks for letting me know :)
Old Age Caravanner

Bump.

Sorry to bother you again, but IMO this is the MOST valuable function for server admins who can not test tracks all day long. I mean me of course :)

Any chance of this function happening soon ?
Old Age Caravanner

There's not much point bumping it. It will come when it comes (you can already see what others awarded, see how quick that was?). I believe there are a few higher priorities such as being able to add replays that are being attended to and so this might not come for a fair while yet. In the mean time be patient and be happy with what you've got, because it's absolutely fantastic (l)
Old Age Caravanner

I am not the most patient, I gotta admit ^^
Old Age Caravanner

Themaniac said it.

There are several features under construction, any of which could be deemed 'the most important' by anyone (some already have been). All we can do is wait while our developer team keeps on chuggin'.
Sports Saloon Racer

Bucky says:
our developer team

not only forzy and mra? o_O or two people can be also called 'team'? :p
Zimmer Racer

A team can be represented by as little as one person even. MrA is the administrator, and Forzyy is the coder.
Sports Saloon Racer

Forzy is good for 10 normal coders!
· · · – – – · · ·
Page: 1 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem