Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  ERROR CODE 12029 (DATE 3 oct 2011) FIXED 
ERROR CODE 12029 (DATE 3 oct 2011) FIXED
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
ERROR CODE 12029 (DATE 3 oct 2011) FIXED  
Hello guys
Right i need help, i was playing on the game and i closed it down, then i noticed it was hanging on when closing..
after my tea i went to play it again..now get this below

in the box on the screen!
Unable to load TM Canyon you must be connect to once to ManiaPlanet Server to active, Acquire or update this title

clicked ok
next box said

could not install or update the title files

clicked ok
next box
this title isn't playable

then the main screen comes up but its like the closing screen black ! with the closing music
the only thing i can click on is the profile page, in the all my cars gone simply because the game is not online !

ERROR CODE 12029 "you not connected to the net..well i just post this" help is need on this guys just about to finish a track as well argh

________________________________________________________________________________________________
*so we now know error code 12029 is for offline server's for the future of tm2
Last edited by WRAITH,
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

computer restart?
Zimmer Racer

sorry i should have said that..i tried it before posting here buddy.. ;)
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

ok guys if anyone else can not connect its because the server's are offline
Last edited by WRAITH,
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

Same troubles

Game/nadeo/servers :(

Not the 1st time, and probally won't be the last! :s
Learner Driver

http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic.php?f=264&t=6829&start=0

thats the link for this problem on ManiaPlanet guessing we all feeling abit +o( right now Nooooooooo

thats funny tmu/f is online but maniaplanet is offline so is it ubisoft to blame ?

Last edited by WRAITH,
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

The only thing you can imply is that the two are on different servers. Just because Ubisoft is the publisher doesn't mean that they are responsible for hosting
Sports Saloon Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem