Location: Home  Community Forums  General  Download Dedimania Replays 
Download Dedimania Replays
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Download Dedimania Replays  
I've been thinking about this option back in tmn, but have never thought about to suggest it because there wouldn't be any changes. And now that tm2 has finally been released and the webpage is beeing developed i would like to see this feature if this is possible. Like the title says, i think it would been nice to download the top 3-5 replays from dedimania where you can see the records. It's a suggestion so every opinions are welcome.
Quad Bike Racer

If dedimania supports that kind of thing. They would need to store the replay on their server and have an API that supports getting it. I couldn't tell you if either of things exist or not.
Sports Saloon Racer

They stored the CP times for the previous games, at least.

(I don't think it would be worth enabling to see the CP times on MX though. ^^)
Quad Bike Racer

Slig and Xymph struggle to cover the costs monthly to run Dedimania which has a database with over 4 million records. Storing replays for each of those records would double (if not triple) the running costs.

It's a big fat no. And why is this in site discussion? Not our responsibility. :p
Deep fried
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem