Loop editing
Page: 2 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer

i'll try that too and let you know how it goes :) thanks for the idea

edit: for the people who have downloaded my track to check this out, could I get some feedback on what you think about my track? :d

edit2: with that text idea, it's working fine now :) thank you so much <3 I would love to make an intro vid but I got no idea how to

Here is the final version: http://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracks/view/6096 - Have fun :)
Last edited by Tinvara,
Learner Driver

Sounds good :)

For intro it is simple.

Click on Media Tracker>>Intro
Add a camera clip, mostly Custom Camera.
Decide how long you want the camera to go like, 3 secs, 4, secs, 5 secs, etc etc
Click on 1st Trigger on extreme left of custom camera block and place it where you want the camera to start
Click on End trigger on the extreme right of the custom camera block and place it where you want the camera to end, which is probably near to where you startted the camera.
Test how it pans the camera and experiment

Like this you can add multiple camera blocks one after the other, i.e. where the 1st block ends, you place a new block and so on
Add stuff like FX colors, etc etc etc and you have the intro :)

Need any help then buzz me ;)
Old Age Caravanner

Actually there's a very strange "feature" with triggers on concrete blocks. If you place the trigger on the block it won't go off all the time - you have to place a second trigger inside the block. It appears the top of the block is one millimeter below the block border and the trigger collision box is the lowest point of your wheels, so if you drive low and fast on the block you'll drive "under" the trigger.

I've had this happen on several occasions and adding a second trigger block inside the concrete fixed it.
Moped Racer

now it's clear why trigger worked when you cut the loop - you just go higher :d
Zimmer Racer
Page: 2 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem