Location: Home  Community Forums  Screenshot Competitions  [ sc ] turbulence (mtc) - win pot: 700 planets - deadline: 7... 
[ sc ] turbulence (mtc) - win pot: 700 planets - deadline: 7-8 october
Page: 3 of 4
Locked  0 Observer

Mh, green, i don't like it that much... there are some things i would have changed.. The sky it's way too bright, and the foreground too dark.. In another context, it could be a nice thing, but not with this angle.
I miss a "wow" effect :/
Moped Racer

hd
Learner Driver

Oo

epic
Quad Bike Racer

win...
Quad Bike Racer

small looks truly great... your TMX nickname? ^^
Zimmer Racer

read my account information :)
Learner Driver

Maan! Lovely one! Really smashing and totally catch the eye!

then you did this some years ago for me? :p
supressor
Moped Racer

Results will come later :)
Moped Racer

Yes, that was me :)
Learner Driver

Ok guys, time for the results..
Thank you all for the effort you put in :)

First of all, REMEMBER TO SEND ME A PM WITH YOUR INGAME LOGIN so i can send you the planets :d

1° Animus, not that kind of "blueish" sreeen i was looking for, but that screen really catch the eye, and that's the most importan thing.

2° Atphavoc, as i said, super screen, probably the best i've seen from you here at MX. The blue one was really good!

3° Green lock, as i said: "Mh, green, i don't like it that much... there are some things i would have changed.. The sky it's way too bright, and the foreground too dark.. In another context, it could be a nice thing, but not with this angle.
I miss a "wow" effect :/"

Thank you all again, and if you got 5 minutes of your life to waste, have a look at the map :)

Last edited by .dejavu,
Moped Racer
Page: 3 of 4 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem