Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  Kerbal Space Programme Build & Fly your rocket 
Kerbal Space Programme Build & Fly your rocket
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Kerbal Space Programme Build & Fly your rocket  
Hello everyone

ok some of you's may know about this little free game "note the game is only free for a short time"

Ok do you like building rockets ? if its yes then you going to have fun with this..
you get the chance to build and launch the rocket you just made ! but you have 3 little nice aliens onboard
so you got to get them up as high as you can, and back to the land again without killing them..makes me laugh as i have just a few hours playing on this...

link below

http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/download.php
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

KSP is going to be the best game ever. When you first start playing, its ridiculously fun. You're trying to get into space, and you have no idea what you're doing. Your first few launches you will either end up still on the launchpad, or in 10 pieces falling back to Kearth. When you finally manage to do get into orbit after 20 or so failed designs, it's an awesome feeling.

I started playing during 0.8 where all you could really do was orbit the planet, which was fun for awhile, but eventually I got bored of it. When they add space stations or other planets I'll never stop playing.
G-kart Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem