Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  [PROBLEM] TM2 crashes very often 
[PROBLEM] TM2 crashes very often
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
[PROBLEM] TM2 crashes very often  
Beetle Racer

what graphic-card. ?
what psu. ? maybe you got to little power to your computer. ?

check this: check if you have enough power here.
1.click, eXtreme Power Supply Calculator
2. click, lite version
Last edited by SPIDER,
Beetle Racer

... says:
I have AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 500+ and 3.00 GB RAM so it is enough and I don't have problems with fps and graphics.
Beetle Racer

maybe smth with HDD? try running defrag/chkdsk.
Zimmer Racer

What kind of crashes? Does the windows just close, or does it go into a hard lock up? What other PCI cards do you have that might affect the game? Do you have problems with other games?
Sports Saloon Racer

Loading just stops, I see a black screen some seconds and then I'm again on my desktop.

I haven't got this kind o problems with games before. I've got some crashes with C&C, Modern Warfare 2 and Team Fortress 2 but they are all very different and usually the reason is my graphics card with them. This one feels quite different as I can't see Window's message about graphic card problems.

Makikou told me to try reinstall a couple of days ago and I so far it seems to be the best alternative. However, I haven't done it yet because I want to try find out if there are some other ways to fix this. Anyone understand those files in Files/ManiaPlanet/LogCrash? Very long files with letters, numbers and random words for me ^^ They are quite complex in my opinion.
Beetle Racer

try posting them on maniaplanet forum (log files).
Zimmer Racer

Q: What are the recommended power supplies for the NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GTS cards in single and multi-GPU configurations?
A: GeForce 8600 GTS requires a minimum 350W or greater system power supply for a single card or

I crash a few times on servers mostly, and the game start to lag and give me 1 fps :(
solution: switch windows (alt+tab) or adjust the windows size and then it stops) That it do every 3 track, but that is enoying. but i change my psu, and no problem yet. but i sure clean my pc at the same time, didn´t think of that but it was way dusty, so it meight be that, or my psu.
btw: i have gw8800gts and a 350w psu. now i have 520w and my card recommend 400w
8600gt fact

If you clean your fans with the vacuum cleaner keep the fan still becouse you can destroy your fan if it goes over the x rpm that your fan can handle.
sorry about all "but" :p
Last edited by SPIDER,
Beetle Racer

Just query google for a log file analyzer. That will help you pinpoint the problem.
Sports Saloon Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem