My Downloads
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
My Downloads  
"My Downloads" doesn't show the tracks I downloaded using the "Install and Play" feature. No big deal but I like both features and "My Downloads" obviously is not accurate atm :p
Last edited by s8ndm8n,
Space Cowboy

If I understood right, it's impossible to make them show in the downloads.. not 100% sure.
Back in action!

isn't it possible just to check if link has been clicked?
Zimmer Racer

You'll have to wait until I add ManiaPlanet authorization (I'm going to assume it's functional and works the same way through the browser). It's the only way to access player information which I can then match to your MX account. ;)

It won't happen any time soon. For now, hit the download button and cancel it, then click Install & Play (if you hadn't figured that out). (y)
Deep fried

I've implemented this functionality, but it's really buggy! It requires to to allow the Mania Exchange manialink access to your player information. This is the only way to get your player login and match your player login to your MX.

To get around the bug, click 'install & play' once and you'll get an error in game. Click it again and the track will download.
Deep fried

This is finally fixed! :done:
Deep fried
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem