Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  Just made my first track but I have questions about how to m... 
Just made my first track but I have questions about how to make loops and water.
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Just made my first track but I have questions about how to make loops and water.  
Here I have my first track: http://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracks/view/6682

I spent several hours on it but I´m not very happy with it because I had to make some compromises.
At the beginning of the track, I would have liked to have water under the bridge but I do not know how to make water. How do I do water?

I was planning to add a loop midway through the map just after exiting the bridge with the jump... but I found no way to make a loop. As you can see I found a way to make two ramps to make a jump near the last third of the map but I didnt find a block for an upside down ramp to complete a loop.

What am I missing? Can I turn the ramp block upside down somehow?
Learner Driver

Okay I found instructions for loops in another thread. I´ll try that once I get home.

Still don´t know how to make water though.
Learner Driver

it's not possible to build the water on the ground, but you can press F1 and choose third block, with it you can build deep "lakes".
Zimmer Racer

Thanks!
Learner Driver
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem