Map Flyby ?
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Map Flyby ?  
I'm new to TM and track building so i tried it with reading guides and so on, but i couldn't find an info about following :

-How to change camera perspectives on your car in a clip/ghost modus. e.g. incar?
-How to make a flyby without seeing your car (using ghost as anchor) ? possible ?
-Track Infos : As newbie i have not really an idea what Type of tracks you differentiate...
-and finally, with who i have to sleep to get my track online on a server ? xD jk

Thx in advance

my FlyBy Try xD
P.S.: http://youtu.be/ABdlOzUKMRw?hd=1
Learner Driver

I lol'd hard at the last point xD
Now im with the phone and it's hard to answer, but when i get Home and u didn't get a reply yet i will try to explain you some of these questions ;)
Moped Racer

dcbaby says:
I'm new to TM and track building so i tried it with reading guides and so on, but i couldn't find an info about following :

-How to change camera perspectives on your car in a clip/ghost modus. e.g. incar?
-How to make a flyby without seeing your car (using ghost as anchor) ? possible ?
-Track Infos : As newbie i have not really an idea what Type of tracks you differentiate...
-and finally, with who i have to sleep to get my track online on a server ? xD jk

Thx in advance

my FlyBy Try xD
P.S.: http://youtu.be/ABdlOzUKMRw?hd=1

What do you mean for clip? A place that activates a trigger? You can place the trigger and then build your own MT scene.

For your "flyby" without seeing your car must be doing a custom camera without a ghost, so you select custom camera and you start practising with the block-clips, target and anchor: Nothing, and you can rotate and watch your map. If you want to do the following things you'll need to apply Mediatracker, so after validating your map you will have to select that icon on TM2, I will post images later ;)

I think it's better you start practising on building first.

Type of tracks:

Tech: Lots of curves, smooth maps are appreciated and not so fast where you need a lot of skill to pass lots of curves.
FullSpeed: Tracks with a lot of speed, that's all.
OffRoad: Tracks mostly offroad, here in canyon you have to drift.
Dirt (just in stadium): Tracks mostly placed in the dirt blocks.
Trial: Really difficult maps where you need lots of driving skill and lots of balance experience to succeed.
RPG: It's a trial map with lots of scenery and a Mod which gives you the right atmosphere, RPG is more adventurous than Trial, and it's less boring and more fun!
Cruise/Town-Mapping: Explore the tracks or s**t around with your clan friends, you can find it at TMUF and at TM2.
Freestyle: Where you have fun with your car trying lots of Free stunts, slides. Lots of people did freestyle videos and they're cool. But most of them are almost the same D:
Stunt (Just in TMUF for now): Servers with stunt mode, doing a lot of cool stunts equals having a lot of cool points, more are the points, more you have the chance to be first.
Drift (Mostly on TMUF's Coast) doing exibitions with drifting maps.

Then there are variations of these maps, for example:

Tech/Offroad, a tech track placed mostly offroad.
RPG/Fullspeed, A very easy, smooth, and mostly fast RPG.

Then there are few servers who has got lots of ideas from the players, like capture the flag, seen something like this in poland, but everything is chat planned.

I hope this helps FOR NOW ;)
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem