Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  TM2 - I need help with Intro 
TM2 - I need help with Intro
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
TM2 - I need help with Intro  
Hey guys, i'm gonna get straight to the point, i've been building maps in TM for a few years, but have never got to grips with the media tracker so have therefore never been able to add GPS or Intro's, but recently i've been making lots of maps, and currently have 1 map that could be a potential classic, but i'd like them to have an intro, i've tried to do it myself, following TM1 tutorials, but the media tracker is slightly different, and i can't get it to work...

What i need is someone who knows how to do it, to do it for me, just a basic intro & GPS on it...

Any help would be great .. thx!
Learner Driver

if you'll ask someone to make an intro for you, you will never be able to make one yourself. first look here for tutorials. read the whole MT section for TMF and the article for TM². I hope it'll help you (y)
Last edited by Space,
Zimmer Racer

What Space said. I would like to help you too but I've been really busy with other things, and this way you can learn.
And another thing - tracks without screenshots often get ignored. Adding just a basic one would be another way to get more attention (y)
Moped Racer

if you stuck send it to me ;) i make a basic intro for you and the GPS, then you can go back to it...and look at the camera's
and the other things i used, and then you can say wow yes i see it all now...i have done this many times for others here on tm..its so easy to see it in front of your eyes instead of messing around at first ;)

you will see
camera lines
FX lines
blur
text lines

all the stuff you need to see all in the right place's ready to be messed with

GPS is alittle harder to do first, in tm2 as you got to record the ghost, but i can show you pics of it..step by step
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

Have you used a video editor like Sony Vegas or Adobe After Effects before? It's a lot like it except you're grabbing footage from in-game rather than filming it with a camera, and the effects are rendered in real-time.

You can even do basic rotoscoping (it's actually easier since you don't have to edit the image 30 times or more to get one second of footage), but that's getting a bit crazy.

Don't mess with it too much at first. Overall, just try to get a feeling for what most of the features do. You'll rarely use anything more than the camera blocks, text, and maybe image, sound and ColorFX blocks unless you're really into mediatracker work.
Last edited by Phoenyx Imperius,
Rise from the ashes!
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem