Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MSC Theme Suggestions 
MSC Theme Suggestions
Page: 2 of 5
Post Reply  0 Observer

What do you mean Space ?
Quad Bike Racer

I mean, then it will be judged how do you make landscapes with trackeditor => tracks, and not screen editing skills. or you mean, we can edit it then too?
Zimmer Racer

Maybe space is right, but if a default/standard landscape, is used by all the partecipants, then it will be' better!
Everybody must take an angle from the same landscape(and this is built by the organizators of the msc).
Moped Racer

So what. Many other MSC screens used existing tracks or custom made tracks or trackparts for that certain MSC. I don't see why you can't use the terrain tools.
Quad Bike Racer

because it will matter much more than the actual screenediting?
Last edited by Space,
Zimmer Racer

Allowing the screenmaker to alter the landscape and add scenery, wil prove that he/she has an eye for composition, angle placement, proportion etc. The Nations MSC wasn't only focused on the editing of the screen, the angle itself mattered as well. The new Canyon environment allows for beautiful geographical edits, so I don't see why you shouldn't be allowed to do so.

Space says:
because it will matter much more than the actual screenediting?

That will leave only the screen-editing elite to have a chance on winning.
Last edited by Rewiind,
Quad Bike Racer

shouldn't only they have a chance of winning? bests should win.
Zimmer Racer

You did NOT just say that........
Quad Bike Racer

create a CD cover :)
Beetle Racer

Nimrod says:
create a CD cover :)

This is kinda interesting ^^

+1 Nimrod (y)
G-kart Racer
Page: 2 of 5 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem