TM2 Unlimiter
Page: 3 of 9
Post Reply  0 Observer

Windows 3.1 says:
Since the newest update has the exact same changes as the previous one, do you think that Nadeo is trying to remove compatibility for TM2Unlimiter on purpose?

I believe the second changelog was just accidentally the same as the first, the updates were different. Plus, Nadeo doesn't have anything against blockmixing really, they even had a mixing option in the alpha version of the game. It apparently never worked though.
Back in action!

and third version's changelog is "accidentally" same as previous two? ^^
Zimmer Racer

It is kinda suspicious... It was exactly the same thing as with Wii System Menu versions 4.0 to 4.3. Maybe Nadeo isn't making these updates. Maybe Ubisoft is the company at fault. I understand that Nadeo is fully supportive, but Ubisoft is just another one of those typical iron fisted software companies like Nintendo and Apple (though not as bad... more like Konami or Activision).
Rise from the ashes!

I really don't see why they would want to try and stop blockmixing. Its been around for along time now....... Even nadeo tryed to make a tool for blockmixing in early alpha. If they did not want block mixing to happen, i think they would just say "if you blockmix you ill be banned" and later on somehow patch the editor to crash or come up with an error message if you try to blockmix. Stop trying to start conspiracy's peoples... Its just dumb. Use your brain power for better things.
Last edited by Typhoon,
G-kart Racer

Typhoon says:
I really don't see why they would want to try and stop blockmixing. Its been around for along time now....... Even nadeo tryed to make a tool for blockmixing in early alpha. If they did not want block mixing to happen, i think they would just say "if you blockmix you ill be banned" and later on somehow patch the editor to crash or come up with an error message if you try to blockmix. Stop trying to start conspiracy's peoples... Its just dumb. Use your brain power for better things.

Then again, Nadeo isn't the only company with access to the internal code of ManiaPlanet. I did mention that if the removal of TM2Unlimiter was the intent that Ubisoft is a much more likely suspect than Nadeo. If Ubisoft was actually trying to do that then it's probably more to enforce the license agreement (those tricky non-notarized memory wasters usually say that you're not supposed to even look at the program's code without permission) than to get rid of blockmixing. They (Ubisoft, not Nadeo - Nadeo could care less about what you do with the game as long as you don't redistribute it) probably don't care about blockmixing so long as you do it outside of ManiaPlanet's editor.

Just like Nintendo doesn't care if you use StageStudio to make custom Super Smash Bros. Brawl stages instead of the built-in editor, as long as it doesn't modify the Wii console itself.
Last edited by Phoenyx Imperius,
Rise from the ashes!

Hi guys i didn't know about this log , i'am just trying it and very surprise that it work so , inside the editor !!!
Big GG to the creator , Big thanks !! :gold: :gold: :gold:
Learner Driver

Thanks to your creation, I've spent a lot of time enjoying mixing :)

-Moderator edit- link removed
Last edited by Bucky,
Learner Driver

thanks for the tool; works fine for me (y)
Old Age Caravanner

Mine works but is buggy as hell. Every 5 minutes my game freezes and i have to ALT+TAB+DELETE to get out of the game. If i press the "UNDO (Left Arrow next to the Eraser tool) the game freezes and i have to exit the game and crash it.

I don't know if this is a bug or it is my PC but when i use the normal editor i normally don't have these problems.

I hope someone can help my problem!

Thanks,

- Kama
Moped Racer

It is the same for everybody , just don't use undo , and crasches will become rare .
so i do it with the gum and the mouse and then it's ok .
but it's not your pc ...
Last edited by boitaroulettes,
Learner Driver
Page: 3 of 9 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem