Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  Loading screen problem 
Loading screen problem
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Loading screen problem  
It's simple, the Canyon loading screen doesn't appear when I'm loading maps or launching the map editor. Instead it freezes the last frame when I do so. There's a weird thing though. It appears only when I join a server which loads a map in the same moment I enter it - usually it loads twice
Last edited by GrimR,
Old Age Caravanner

sounds like a lag trouble....BUT not sure on this but i think the loading screen was removed on last update.something to do with the podium stand ...if someone can quote me on that i be happy :)

mmm just noticed the load screen sometimes loads for me and sometimes not ;) if i am online gaming
so maybe not just you having this trouble
Last edited by WRAITH,
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

i think this is not a problem. in the game release there was an update which loads maps without the loading screen picture. it only shows a small whit loading bar in the bottom right corner of the screen. if this is it then the only problem is you :p
Beetle Racer

Banjee says:
it only shows a small whit loading bar in the bottom right corner of the screen

THIS.. any ideas about how to solve this thing :$
Old Age Caravanner

yeah, as i said already, that is not a problem or bug, it is supposed to do that. :cool:
Beetle Racer

yup, he's right ^^
Zimmer Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem