Location: Home  Community Forums  General  What do you love most about Canyon? 
What do you love most about Canyon?
Page: 2 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer

Drifting. 'nuff said.
Old Age Caravanner

I really like the new official mode. I (almost) never played official races in TMF simply because I hadn't got enough coppers to pay for my official tries. But the new timer system is fair for everyone... and yet it's impossible to 'spam' official tries. (Unlike it was in TMF, where you gould make every run an official run as long as you had got enough coppers.)
Quad Bike Racer

For me, it's the fact that the game is a truly even playing field where skill is the only thing that matters. No "Evil Demonic Blue Spiny Paratroopa Shells of Sore-Loserness" to ruin the frontrunner's day like in Mario Kart, no differences in stats like in F-Zero (although that isn't necessarily a bad thing), and no AI cars to deal with.
Rise from the ashes!

Firstly, TM2 Canyon is my first trackmania i've played, and there is many things with this game that i really enjoy.
Graphics for one, i think is very nice and much better than i expected tbh.
The handling took a while to get used to, but practice makes better.
But the thing i probably like most about TM2 Canyon are the close online racing.
Learner Driver

-Very nice graphics, not amazing
-Love the potential on every track to improve massively when you want
-Drifting, of course
-Counter steering
-Building tracks- duh =p
-No speeding tickets 8-|
Space Cowboy

Drifting
Besides that nothing at all !
Learner Driver

KEV Fan says:
Drifting

but drifting is canyon. just do what i do and spend all day on servers beating ppl becasue you can drift better than they can... :p
Beetle Racer

Banjee says:
KEV Fan says:
Drifting

but drifting is canyon. just do what i do and spend all day on servers beating ppl becasue you can drift better than they can... :p

hmmm - that drifting made my day ... only a few days - what remained was a dumb feeling of boredom.

So I reduce my answer to "nothing at all"
Learner Driver
Page: 2 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem