Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  Graphic cards new and old 
Graphic cards new and old
Page: 2 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer

lol..yer was thinking that after a few hours lol

this subject is closed now :)
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

(ignoring all previous posts)

Don't use ATI cards
The 460 is awesome
If it should be nVidia, try to find a card of the 5xx generation but the 460 is awesome
Beetle Racer

I can only half-agree with metoxys. ATI has excellent cards (much more powerful and even configurations ... *looks at NVIDIA's 1.7GB card*), but their drivers are absolutely rubbish. ATI cards are like buses, they're big, red, and have bad drivers.

I personally have a GTX 560 (specifically 560 Ti (OC)). Extremely powerful and rapes my old 9800GX2. :p

The perfect GPU would be made by ATI and drivers developed by NVIDIA. :cool:
Last edited by Forzyy,
Deep fried

The perfect GPU would be made by Intel, nVidia and Chuck Norris and have drivers by Chuck Norris
(y)

(I am very happy with the 4 GB GT435M that is in my laptop. I seriously have 4 GB of VRAM)
Beetle Racer

metoxys says:
The perfect GPU would be made by Intel, nVidia and Chuck Norris and have drivers by Chuck Norris
(y)

(I am very happy with the 4 GB GT435M that is in my laptop. I seriously have 4 GB of VRAM)

Just a couple quick questions, metoxys...

1. Have you ever actually used an ATI card?
2. I'm sure you remember when people thought nVidia cards were garbage, right?

I can say yes to both. I can also say yes to having used a VooDoo II Banshee back in 1998. Now that was a sweet card, but when it first came out people laughed at it because it wasn't the tried and true standard.
Rise from the ashes!

1. Nope
2. Nope, also impossibru
Beetle Racer

metoxys says:
1. Nope
2. Nope, also impossibru

How long have you been into computer gaming then? If you don't remember the old Voodoo 2 Banshee, then you probably haven't been a PC gamer for more than a few years, tops.
Rise from the ashes!
Page: 2 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem