Location: Home  Community Forums  Your Maps  ConteAlessio's tracks. 
ConteAlessio's tracks.
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
ConteAlessio's tracks.  
Hello all! Let me post my tracks too :)

Toulouse Lau...track

C'mon C'mon guys, here you can see a really nice picture by a famous post-impressionistic racer named Conte de Toulouse LauTrack! First, notice the "artism" he used at the beginning putting five checkpoints in a row! Then a great jump, a great loop, a lot of precision, steer to avoid to crash into the tunnel, and then... an ambiguous crossroad! Everything from bottom to top! Can you make it up to the goal point?

Green Fly

Another track i made putting more work than usual. I originally named it "Conte's twisted greenies", but i decided to change the name in a more suitable one. This track may not be a perfect Fullspeed (in a certain point you need either to drift or slow down to avoid going offroad), but it inculdes a GPS too, so you may have an idea of where you are going. It's not too "Fullspeed", but you need to have a certain km/h to proceed.
Have fun anyway :)
I may update this with a real intro sequance.

Red Flaming Trail

This is a fullspeed track i made. Hope you will stumble here to play it :)

Velo City

I first started this track with the White City in ManiaPark, but since i have seen lately it was "temporanily" removed, so no one could play my, i changed the urban enviroment with a Star Wars-esque one with Mass Effect mod. I have lately seen that White City got back, but then i used the final mod because more suitable for Fullspeed.

Yes, this is a Fullspeed track, but currently, i did not add an intro and replay sequence, but it will be later, maybe.
Have fun.

:o WARNING :o
This is a really expansive track, regrading graphics: if you have a low graphic card, you may not play this correctly (i think)

Don't be hasty

A track with a bit of sense of humor: the countersense is obvious enough
Jokes aside, the track can be tricky: it's night, fullspeed and needs some precisions. If you do a wrong step, you will lose of sure.
Have fun
Learner Driver

Pretty simple

Another fullspeed track that follows the "usual random track" morality. The track itself is not special, but a good way to spend your time. In any case, have fun :)
Learner Driver
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem