Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  Mediatracker Ghost Import Error 
Mediatracker Ghost Import Error
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Mediatracker Ghost Import Error  
Hey guys!

I'm making a new track and wanted to do a gps. I validated the track and saved the replay but always when I try to import the replay in the mediatracker it doesn't work. I tried with diffrent tracks and diffrent replays but I just can use a replay in mediatracker when I record in mediatracker...

Any of you can help me pleasee?

Peace!
Greenrayx5
Learner Driver

Why can't you record the GPS replay in the MediaTracker?
Sports Saloon Racer

boot your track up, goto in game mediatracker, not the intro or outro ! "you will see a button record" click that now place the car at the start line, run the track with a nice smooth run, when you cross the finish line and happy with your run, press the ESC button on key board, you then be asked would you like to use click the YES, this place's the ghost into the media bar, now set the trigger in the same media bar to trigger it in the game..simple done

p.s if you not happy with the run press the ESC button and do not save it or use it...then just start the record again by placing the car on the track to repeat the media above ^^^

just abit more info on what Bucky as said to you, hope it helps you out more ;)
Last edited by WRAITH,
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

To import a replay you have to save it as a "clip":
- edit the replay (open replay with editor)
- choose save as clip
- now you can import the clip (not ghost) into the track

Hans Holo
:d

PS: If this was too short, don't hesitate to ask...
Beetle Racer

Oh thanks, it was so easy in tmuf where you just could import the replay with one click :p
Learner Driver
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem