Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  Bold wording 
Bold wording
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Bold wording  
hello everyone

my problem is this, after installing new graphic card, and happy with the way it runs, i have come to a small problem...when i write comments like this here, or anything else on the web, i have noticed the wording is fine and does not stand any more, i use FIREFOX and IE both have the same problem, does anyone know how to fix the word to be more bold on the screen ?

p.s i do not mean click on the bold above !

best wishes wraith
Last edited by WRAITH,
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

Is this a screen resolution issue? Is there an option in your browser to change relative font size?
Sports Saloon Racer

if you are using windows then in the system settings or something i believe you can mess with the default font and make every word in your system bolt or italic or whatever. i remember doing it with windows XP, but now im a new windows 7 user so im not 100% familiar with it yet. look for something like that though.
Beetle Racer

Bucky says:
Is this a screen resolution issue? Is there an option in your browser to change relative font size?

i am happy with the screen resolution "quote" Is this a screen resolution issue?
not sure about the font size check now ;)

firefox= tools/opition/content but i have changed the font and size to no joy :(
Last edited by WRAITH,
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

at this point my advice is either to take a sledge hammer to it, or adapt. :cool:
Beetle Racer

Easy fix for Windows 7: Control Panel > Fonts > Adjust ClearType Text. Follow the onscreen instructions.

This usually fixes normal text being blurry on an LCD or LED LCD screen.
Last edited by Phoenyx Imperius,
Rise from the ashes!

cool
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

UPDATE on better clearer Font

hi guys

control panel,Peronatization,
left side of the panel "adjust font size" click on that
you then get 2 choices 96 DPI and 120 DPI
but below that you see CUSTOM DPI bottom right of the panel click that
you can now set it as Windows XP DPI scaling "which is much better"

i am using windows vista 64
i have had to do this update since i have added a new graphic's card to my P.C
even after getting the screen to its right size layout, if felt the font was not right

hope this helps someone out in the future :)
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem