Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  I am too foolish to start a private server online 
I am too foolish to start a private server online
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
I am too foolish to start a private server online  
Hello everybody,

I have read a lot of how to setup a private server online but it won't work.

I have configured my router (fritz box) and have opened the ports 2350-2351 TCP / 2350-2351 UDP and port 3450-3451 TCP, 3450-3451 UDP;
I have configured the network settings from the trackmania logon screen. I have put my ip adress and port 2350 in it and have checked in my firewall rules, that trackmania won't be blocked.

Every time I start a private server online trackmania tells me that I am behind a router and I have to check the routers configuration, because other player won't find my server. Does this information come every time or only when somehting is badly configured?

My System is:
I7-960 Intel Extreme
Geforce 570

When I start a server in a LAN everything works fine and everybody in my network can join my game but online it doesn't work.
I would be happy if someone can help me to figure out what I am doing wrong.

Thanks and have a nice day,
sic76
Learner Driver

The game told me the same every time I started a server but the server still worked.
Just ask some buddies to join your server. Wait a few minutes though before you ask them to join. Nadeo master server usually takes a while before it shows your server.
..wasn't me

ok, thanks for the tip - I will check this.
Bye
Learner Driver
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem