Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  MT - watching imported replay??? 
MT - watching imported replay???
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
MT - watching imported replay???  
So i was going down the path of making an intro using a replay, i insert ghost but when i hit preview, the ghost sits there and does nothing.......

I've read tutorials but there really isn't anything specific, almost seems like the tutorials make assumptions about the MT user. I've used Premiere Pro and it's easier than than this. How do I preview the things I put into the timeline if what I put in there doesn't do anything.

Also, why is media tracker harassing me about validating the track when it already is?

thanks
Learner Driver

it's an old and known TM bug - intro ghosts don't move in editor. you need to make your intro in in-game and then export/import, or just test your intro everytime by driving the track.
Zimmer Racer

ok, thanks.

sorry for double post, not sure how that happened....
Last edited by nunya,
Learner Driver

You mean the identical threads? Did you click the submit button twice?
Sports Saloon Racer

yes i meant identical threads, not my intent, sorry.
Learner Driver

Nah, it's fine. I just locked the one. I'm just trying to figure out if this happened because you clicked 'submit' more than once or if there's some kind of bug that caused this to happen.
Sports Saloon Racer

more than likely it was me 'submitting' twice....
Learner Driver
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem