Location: Home  Community Forums  Deployed  [FIXED] Award bug (2) 
[FIXED] Award bug (2)
Page: 1 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer
[FIXED] Award bug (2)  
Award bug is not fixed like stated here: http://tm.mania-exchange.com/threads/view/51/award-bug

When i recieved my 30th award, page 1 was empty again (and said there are no awards) but page 2 was still visible. At 31st award all was visible again.

So my guess is that every last award on a page (15,30,45,etc) causes page 1 to show empty and visible again at next received award (16,31,46,etc).
Last edited by MrA,
Quad Bike Racer

I wish I could relate to problems when getting 30 awards. :$

Does that also apply to comments though?
Moped Racer

I don't see any awards or comments on any track page.
I don't even see a button so that I could award a track.

I see new awards all the time in the list on the frontpage so I'm wondering if this problem is not appearing to everybody?
I only see the awards on the frontpage. When I go to any track page there's nothing. :s
..wasn't me

had that too...once to be precise.
I cleared my cache and all other crap coming along with browsers, and was back in business.

maybe it was just pure luck, maybe anything other
G-kart Racer

Me neither, I can't see the awards on every track's page. The bug has started when I tried to award a track, it didn't work, I couldn't post it and after that every awards have been invisible for me.

:s
Learner Driver

Have you force refreshed your browser? This is either Ctrl & F5 or shift & F5, try both.
Surely Retired

Let's make a FAQ about most common bugs like this one with disappearing awards...
G-kart Racer

I don't have dissapearing awards, I just have disorganized ones - for example, someone who awarded my track 3rd might later appear as having awarded it 5th, etc..
Moped Racer

Thanks for that Jet! Forgot to add the 'order by' in my query. :p I haven't thoroughly looked at the paging bug; but off the top of my head there's a problem with the math. Our pager isn't your everyday pager where page 1 is page 1, technically for us page 1 is 0. =p I'm thinking of a workaround without actually fixing the entire pager, which is used site-wide. (y)
Deep fried

not a big error: but still:
Zimmer Racer
Page: 1 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem