Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  Forum-calibrated 
Forum-calibrated
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Forum-calibrated  
I am not so active anymore, but on TMU I had the second most post of everyone I think..? I feel it has brought me a seventh sense when it comes to forums, I can often predict what the replies will be like while I am still writing my post. It makes me feel kind of evil though, because I have often found myself knowing that I will start an off-topic conversation with my (mostly) on topic post and in an argument I know when the other person will misinterpret my reply and I can make him/her look like a fool...

What if I put all this time on something productive? I'd be a "lalalala" world champion :d
Last edited by -32-,
· · · – – – · · ·

Tuta says:
I am not so active anymore, but on TMU I had the second most post of everyone I think..?

guess who's most posting guy here now :cool:
on topic: dunno what to say on topic here xD
Zimmer Racer

Space says:
Tuta says:
I am not so active anymore, but on TMU I had the second most post of everyone I think..?

guess who's most posting guy here now :cool:
on topic: dunno what to say on topic here xD

I wanted to see if someone else felt the same way but forgot to write it :d
Last edited by Tuta,
· · · – – – · · ·

I think you can consider it as "common sense".

If I call someone a ****head, I assume he won't be happy with that and will reply aggressive. If I know the person for his tranquil behaviour I expect a clever reply or not one at all.

I'm so awesome, I think I have a sixth sense for replies.
Back to Toy-Car-Racer :(

,,Januy says:
I think you can consider it as "common sense".

Maybe it comes with growing up... wish I was the same in real life
Last edited by Tuta,
· · · – – – · · ·

It's not hard. Just think about what you have to say before you let your tongue loose. ;)
Sports Saloon Racer

Yes Tuta, and as Bucky explains it is something like that. I think we all know (from experience) that when you get older, you learn to think before you talk haha.

Yup. Because the process is more involved, we tend to think more as we're typing than when we're speaking. There's also the absence of the pressure to make an immediate response like a real life conversation.
Sports Saloon Racer

Haha also true. I've had various moments where I decided not to reply, and when I read it back later I was happy that I didn't because it would've been a total overreaction.
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem