Location: Home  Community Forums  Your Maps  Falkers» Canyon Tracks 
Falkers» Canyon Tracks
Page: 2 of 6
Post Reply  0 Observer

G-kart Racer

Well here i go again with a new track: Wookiees can't Drift :p , this time i focused much on drifting and i wanted to make a speedy exiting fun drifter and also something a little longer than +/-45sec that i have done so many times now.
Think i have done just that seeing i love playing this track myself hehe.., so i hope you guys like this one to ;)

Starts of with some turbo speed then straight into a long drifting spiral, added some nice twists and jumps but again main focus was drift.
Tried to stay of the GP road to much, and i think i got it nicely balanced.

Hope you guys like and would love to hear what you think about this track, good or bad.

AT: 58.76sec
:done: Intro
:done: GPS

Mood: Sunset
(ended up with sunset after testing them all, feel sunset is the best visual wise for this track)
Coppers: 6593
Checkpoints: 7(respawnable)

Have Fun!
G-kart Racer
G-kart Racer
G-kart Racer

Proudly present my latest track GO FASTER», i'm very happy with how it turned out, could very well be my best track so far and at least best MT work so far :d

Fast mixed track with several transitions, good block variations and some drift.
It can be a little tricky so set Intermediate on this one.
Once you nail it, it will flow very nicely :)

Hope you guys enjoy and have fun with this one.
Also hope all custom stuff is all working, last track had a little sign problem but this should not have any bugs! :p

MT Work:
:done: Intro.
:done: Outro.
:done: GPS.
:done: Podium.
:done: Custom Music, track title Go Faster.
:done: Custom Signs by me.

Other Info:

Coppers 8017
AT 43.76
Mood: Day
G-kart Racer

Hoi!

Here i go again with Xylaria Zeno (y)

Fast technical/drift track, very little gp road used, beginners can easy finish this, hard part is when you hunt good time.
In my most awarded track Uncharted Canyon i had this start where you go up this "hill", and if you didn't drive it right you would lift off into the air and fail, i started creating Xylaria Zeno with the thought that i wanted that in this track as well(sorry for poor english), i ended up with the same effect but this time you have more speed and have to drift it!

MT Work:
:done: GPS Replay
:done: Music
:done: Outro
Video of track Intro on TM-Tube
AT: 47.67sec
Coppers 7959(went wild with the scenery :d )
Mood: Day

Enjoy!
Last edited by Falkers,
G-kart Racer

Tricky start on this one concerning hitting the right path to tunnel just after start, mixed track, drifts, no drifts, drops,jumps and transitions (y)
G-kart Racer

Hi :)

Like to think of this track Sideways» as "drifting taken to another level"(you be the judge), fast mixed speedtech with jumps and transitions but very much drift as main theme.
Just for the fun i added two finish lines, one is straight forward but will cost you 2-3sec, the other is "hidden" and you need to know about it to hit it, watching GPS before doing your first run is recommended (y)

Set intermediate on this one as it can be a little tricky, but i believe beginners should be able to finish with out to many tries(i hope), when you start hunting record time is when you will find this track very difficult, when not i find it easy(but that's me) ;)

Hope you guys will appreciate this one, and feel free to give me feedback good or bad :)

MT

ATime is just over 55sec.
Mood Sunset
G-kart Racer

My new Canyon Tech Track :)

:done: Mod: Island Mod by Mr.DVD (y)
:done: Fun
G-kart Racer

Proudly present my latest track Smooth»Edges. ;)

Several transitions, mixed track, jumps and one of them is rather a special "trick" FUN jump(tutorial in Intro, or watch GPS) :p

Misc Info
:
AT: 0.47.06
Coppers: 6119
Mood: Sunset

MT Work:
:done: Outro
:done: Podium
:done: GPS Replay
:done: Mod: Island Mod by Mr.DVD
(Again i use this excellent mod because i very much like the look and feel of it, my thanks to Mr.DVD)

G-kart Racer
Page: 2 of 6 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem