Stunt-Maps
Page: 2 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer

I saw these options man, i'm not stupid... But I don't think metoxys invented what he said,. That could happen, even if they have included these options ! This is BETA ! Don't forget ! They can add, but they can also remove stuff.

Btw, no need to be rude, i can be too.

And when i say i feel like i've wasted money, that's not only about some missing features, that's an overall feeling. Canyon is nothing but a remodeled desert, and, according to the videos and screenshots, other environments are nothing but a remodeled snow and rally. Online playing is still the same thing : like for most of the games,99% of uncourteous and totally self centered players i'm having absolutly no fun to play with...
Last edited by Virus,
Quad Bike Racer

The driving model is completely different.

But yes, the game is basically a DLC environment for TMUF that costs €20. A very good environment, but still just a mission pack sequel. Nadeo needs to stop farming their same old block engine and start innovating.

Instead, next up we get the exact same game but with guns instead of cars. Even though real competitive shooters have only a handful of maps but well balanced weapons, which Nadeo said was not a priority. But at least Nadeo offers unbalanced kids everywhere the opportunity to recreate their school and shoot up people.
Moped Racer

in the tm2 source itself you acnd find a lot of traces from Stunt. i hope they just will enable it at release date.
from the executable: (one out of 55 matches with "Stunts")
hopefully this is not only the rest of the old trackmania code -.-
Maniaplanet.exe says:

Set a new game mode between Script (0), Rounds (1), TimeAttack (2), Team (3), Laps (4), Cup (5) and Stunts (6). Only available to Admin. Requires a challenge restart to be taken into account.
Last edited by ubm,
Old Age Caravanner

Also, if you filter servers, there is option for stunts. Are they just being lazy and copypasting their online mode straight from TMF, or are they really planning stunts?

Given that there seems to be no mention about platform&puzzle mode, it seems quite likely that they are preparing for stunts. It's a shame to lose puzzle mode, it was one really unique game mode, which was possible only for TM :/
Last edited by aXu,
G-kart Racer

the problem with stunting at the moment is the aircontrol, which doesn't excist
I suppose they need to activate this feature in stunting but that they forgot about this =p
I also started experimenting various stunts
the aerial and spinning chaos are awesome.
I wonder about the chain, how long it holds and stuff
but one main thing that makes me furious about the editor while building for stunt is the blocks with the gates around the boosters.
why nadeo??? whyyyy?
well, i will be dissapointed if they don't add the feature in the official release
but there will always be united stunting ^^ which is still awesome =)
for me tm2 is still like an Ipad or tablet.
nice new toy, but for the real thing i still stick with the desktop pc .
THINK its not illegal yet

zipperke says:
the problem with stunting at the moment is the aircontrol, which doesn't excist
I suppose they need to activate this feature in stunting but that they forgot about this =p

I think mid-air braking is a feature that only the Stadium car has.
Last edited by Moo Stache«,
Learner Driver

Haha - Better late then never =p
Beetle Racer

And also wrong. All the environments have mid-air braking. The TM Sunrise environments it was most pronounced (and of course in Stadium too). Canyon has mid-air braking, but its not sudden. It's on a gentle curve, so you have to anticipate more.

Anyway, it's interesting to see this old topic. As you know, Stunt is now available in TM2C via the Stunters title pack:
http://stunters.org/
Site Leader

eyebo says:
And also wrong. All the environments have mid-air braking. The TM Sunrise environments it was most pronounced (and of course in Stadium too). Canyon has mid-air braking, but its not sudden. It's on a gentle curve, so you have to anticipate more.

Oh, how could I be such a fool? I couldn't remember that all of them did have that feature!

Well, thanks for your enlightening. Better late than never! =p
Learner Driver

so its still possible to air brake - never used it ? :$
Beetle Racer
Page: 2 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem