Location: Home  Community Forums  Closed  [CLOSED] [Forum] 10 posts per page 
[CLOSED] [Forum] 10 posts per page
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
[CLOSED] [Forum] 10 posts per page  
To me this is bad choice, especially for discussions it really gets annoying when you've got to switch pages too often. In my opinion there should be at least 20 posts per page, but I'dd rather have 50 (yes, that might be too many for most).
It would even be nicer if we can have options for this.
Last edited by eyebo,
Learner Driver

agree both for 20 posts and selecting. also wanna get selection for numbers of awards on one page (not rly necessary tho), and for selectoin of usernames on the left or on the right (!!!).
Zimmer Racer

This was due to the increase in size, the page became larger and more scrolling become involved. There are lots of configurable options to be added to personalise your experience, but at the moment I have other priorities. You may have also noticed the 'layout' section when you edit your account (which doesn't work yet). ;)
Deep fried

ff says:
There are lots of configurable options to be added to personalise your experience

would be really nice ;)
e/ I'm already g-kart racer, I spam too much =p
Last edited by Space,
Zimmer Racer

Considering forum activity is considerably less these days, this no longer seems like an important feature.
I'm closing it.
Site Leader
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem