Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC - December 2011 [Results on page 8!] 
MTC - December 2011 [Results on page 8!]
Page: 7 of 10
Post Reply  0 Observer

Yeah yeah yeah (y)
I unfortunately could not test all the maps because I just get my internet back but atm not tm²

(brb)
Learner Driver

I was done 2 days after I got the judging sheet, never understood how judges can take so long for redriving the tracks and entering scores and comments.
I mean, volunteering as a judge rarely is a last minute decision, so you can start early, imo. :$
But as long as it is within the deadline it's fine.
Old Age Caravanner

Sorry, I can't upload them today, and tomorrow I won't be at home. :'(

Well, the judges needed 20 days, so you might give me 2 days as well? :p
MTC underway!

Tobbe says:
I was done 2 days after I got the judging sheet, never understood how judges can take so long for redriving the tracks and entering scores and comments.

Finally someone who thinks like me.
We have carried out a "Magic Christmas" contest in our community.
17 participants, 40 tracks, 17 judges.
After 17 days, have all submitted their ratings and this just before Christmas.
This is what I call teamwork and dedication.
;)
Quad Bike Racer

Tobbe says:
I mean, volunteering as a judge rarely is a last minute decision, so you can start early, imo. :$
But as long as it is within the deadline it's fine.

Exactly.
I judged once, and I started immediately just driving the tracks after they got released. I started writing stuff when the deadline passed, but I knew a lot about all tracks already (I replay them all), unless they were updated heavily.
I finished within 2-3 days as well.
Segmentation fault

Also did that once, although I wasn't finished after two days, because I took my time and worked relaxed ;)
Beetle Racer

was a judge on the very first MTC here, I wasn't really fast, but since I knew metoxys hadn't even started yet, there was no reason to rush^^
Zimmer Racer

Haha, sorry guys, I'm a hopeless last-minute-guy. I did however finish before our deadline! :cool:
Curious about the results, this months submissions were overall very good. Now, time for KO!
Old Age Caravanner

KekX says:
Sorry, I can't upload them today, and tomorrow I won't be at home. :'(

Well, the judges needed 20 days, so you might give me 2 days as well? :p

So today no ? 8-|
Learner Driver

Tomorrow morning 8-|
MTC underway!
Page: 7 of 10 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem