Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  need help with MT (intro) 
need help with MT (intro)
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
need help with MT (intro)  
First of all: My excuses if this thread is in the wrong topic, But I didn't find a topic about this...

okej, so this is what I want to ask:
I'm building a new FS map (one of my best yet) and I want to let it seem its my best map yet,
But I really **** with MT (intro's) (I hate to put so much time into these text effects..... etc...)

So I wanted to ask some one if he could make an nice intro wich suit this map...
Offcours I'll pay you with planets... and a showcase on the track page later on...

are you interested? PM me then I'll send you a tracklink...

greetings
lolig
Moped Racer

i can do it ... but send me a tracklink via pm ... i will give it a try. .. (but only if i like your fs :p)

you dont trust me? look @ my track: nowhere ...i think its a good example for my mt skills (or search for Rerupture in tmnf tmx)
Quad Bike Racer

any one else?
Moped Racer

yeah sorry dude, i could give it a shot but i am probably not any better than you are at the MT and intros especially...
Beetle Racer

no problem banjee :)
Moped Racer

i can try it but I can't promise smt.
G-kart Racer

since I use that blur effect I got motivated in doing intro's again (like I used that on my last 4 tracks exept "I'm fabulous"), so if you like that, I could try sth for you ;)
Beetle Racer

Nimrod says:
since I use that blur effect I got motivated in doing intro's again

Lol, yeah. I may have notice you using it a little bit....
(sarcasm ^^)
:p
Beetle Racer

I am willing to make an intro for you if you want^^
Beetle Racer

sure why not, now I'm gonna make enough tracks for keep you guys occupied
Moped Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem