Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  oppenent i want a lot help 
oppenent i want a lot help
Page: 1 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer
oppenent i want a lot help  
I want play a game with approx 200 racer but i dont know how. i tried to save my replay and im alone =( i want play solo with a lot oppenent! or creat a lot oppenent ! you know how ? ( sorry for my english i am quebecois )

In solo mode its possible race with 10 best oppenent but they are to strong its not funny . how made a race with a lot people not online. a comptuter
Last edited by Ashley,
Old Age Caravanner

You could download all the replays you want to race against, go to replay edit, select the applicable replays, then 'Play against'.
Sports Saloon Racer

yes but i want made replay to race with 8 racer, 16 racer, 32 racer, not just fight with my ghost
Old Age Caravanner

If i go to edit replay, i just play with one racer ( my ghort ) i want play with a lot racer, i think the bench is a idea but i dont understand what is exactly
Old Age Caravanner

You can choose more replays to play against if you have downloaded them. The problem is finding a place to download them. I think the only ones would be the medal ghosts and the top 10 in the world, in your country and in your state/region. The only way I know of to find 200 is to ask people for them or to make lots of replays yourself and then add them to the mix. That's still only playing your ghost though.
Old Age Caravanner

if they were your tracks then you could just record alot of ghosts and just put them all into the im-game MT. this would be very interesting, it reminds me of crazy mode from tms! 8-|
Beetle Racer

Thank you for your answer, i try to fusion my replay and it fonction but Themaniac2 i dont understand a sentence of what you said : ''The only way I know of to find 200 is to ask people for them ''
Old Age Caravanner

He meant, if you want 200 replays from 200 different people... then you have to find 200 people willing to drive the track and send you the replay.

That's a little crazy. So I think he was joking.

But, as someone else said, you can easily drive the track 200 times yourself and save every one of those replays. Then you can select all those replays and play against them.

The import ghost feature in MediaTracker needs to be fixed, and will probably be updated in a future version of ManiaPlanet. In past versions of TrackMania you could import any ghost directly into the replay editor, so I don't see why that functionality won't return.

I know there's the workaround with the "export clip" -> "import clip" thing... but that takes extra work to open more replays, and it's taking us backwards in terms of the speed in which you can do things in TM. So I don't see that as staying as the only way to do this sort of thing.
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

What eyebo said. And my point was basically you couldn't get 200 different people to race against unless you go to crazy lengths (I didn't actually mean that you should ask people for their replays if you were thinking that)
Old Age Caravanner

Thank you all for your answer and help me i love you :) you really help me
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 1 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem