Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  Inactive 
Inactive
Page: 3 of 3
Post Reply  0 Observer

Hey

I am also inactive because I don't enjoy mapping in this game as much as I do with the old TMUF/TMNF. Well that's it, have a nice day.

^ is this topic meant to say something like that?
Beetle Racer

not really, but huh, I'd say the same. creativity is pretty limited. and TMUFX is already as active as MX, that clearly means many people went back from TM2.
Zimmer Racer

And TMNF is as active as before I think.

I guess the problem is simply lack of environments. One is getting boring very quickly.
Beetle Racer

don't think so, stadium doesn't get less popular, even if it's the only envi in TMNF. and TMNFX got less popular just for about 2-3 months after canyon release. now it's getting as popular as before, many people started playing again.
Zimmer Racer

It is mainly because of lack on environments Space :p Either it could had more,or had a envi as good as stadium,then people would be playing it more
Old Age Caravanner

so you kinda agree stadium is better than canyon :p
Zimmer Racer

Space says:

Stadium is more variated than the canyon editor :(
canyon need more or smaller blocks. :-w
and the steering is a bit enoying sometimes in some parts
on dirt (strange should be as gentle as stadium on grass or dirt )
try to get the grip back by steering the reverse direction is more difficult and the canyon car just goes berserk if you steer to much, but dont get me wrong its a challenge to gain controll of the car maybe that was the point in canyon car for the challenge if not it meight be to easy.
so i try stadium again and wow what a feeling, compare to canyon but al those bug in tm1 is still enoying.

fun to build tracks and drive but sometimes its get boring
Last edited by SPIDER,
Beetle Racer

Space says:

Yes,Ive always thought that stadium is way better then canyon,and still do.
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 3 of 3 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem