Location: Home  Community Forums  General  Noob Question On TM2 In General 
Noob Question On TM2 In General
Page: 1 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer
Noob Question On TM2 In General  
Will Valley have to be purchased separately or will it come with the next update to ManiaPlanet? I'm slightly confused...
Old Age Caravanner

each environment is $25 each, which means that if everything goes the way nadeo wants it to go. to get every environment in the 3 games would end up costing $225-$375+
Quad Bike Racer

trackracer11 says:
Will Valley have to be purchased separately or will it come with the next update to ManiaPlanet? I'm slightly confused...

Purchased separately.

And no definitive pricing has been announced. But Exploding Lemon is probably correct. You are probably looking to pay the same as what you paid for Canyon.

But even though you purchase it separately, it will work as part of ManiaPlanet. We don't know yet the full extent of the integration between each environment/title, but I guess we'll soon find out.
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

Just wait until all 3 environments are out and pick up the best one. Canyon is already pretty much dead, maybe Valley will be better or maybe they will come to their senses and make a challenging and flexible environment like everyone is telling them to.
Moped Racer

the last two envi they've made have just been poor imitations of island =\

prob worst two they've made as well
Quad Bike Racer

I'm pretty optimistic. Nadeo have built a great engine. I think it's unlikely that all of the environments will be received like this one. The way I see it, it's going to get better :)
Sports Saloon Racer

not really the engines fault
bad block design
roads are either too narrow and frustrating
or too wide and boring
and no middle
and for whatever reason they made the wallride physics garbage <- the real tragedy
Quad Bike Racer

Agreed. I'm hoping Valley will turn out somewhat like a mix between Rally and Coast. That would be awesome. :)
Old Age Caravanner

*eyebo hugs canyon*
Don't worry, I still love you! (l)
Site Leader

eyebo says:
*eyebo hugs canyon*
Don't worry, I still love you! (l)

Me too canyon... (l)
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 1 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem