2 small problem
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
2 small problem  
When i race TM2 and make a time, that time will not show up under the time of my opponent as in TMNF. I tried to press all the keys, but nothing happend. And if i quit the game and restart later the same track, no more ghost from my latest time shows up. Any idea how to fix this ?
Moped Racer

no idea, since I have the same problem. one of the main reasons why offline hunting in TM² sux.
Last edited by Space,
Zimmer Racer

Ok, so im not the only one.. I posted the question in mania planet, so lets see whats the answer there....
Moped Racer

can you post the link pls?
Zimmer Racer

Its almost like I don`t believe what I read there ! ! !
http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic.php?f=259&t=8327&p=85975#p85975
Moped Racer

but he's right.
Zimmer Racer

have you tryed the G for ghost, now the ghost should show,
and if you play against a replay you should get the times in top left corner.
O is for opponents but that is for online i guess :$
you must finish a track to see your best time when playing a downloaded track at the top when your replay is rolling. so just finish and you should see it and if its during validation u just press the flag to see your at and remember you must have the same name on track when you validate or it dissapears. and if you have an old grafic card you cant use to high shader version becouse that is also make your ghost dissapears.
Last edited by SPIDER,
Beetle Racer

Does "and if you play against a replay you should get the times in top left corner" means that it works for u????
Moped Racer

ARE U TAKING A LOOOOOOOONG NAP SPIDER ?
Moped Racer

Ok, spider, i write u a PM.....
Moped Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem