Location: Home  Community Forums  Deployed  Primary order does not work 
Primary order does not work
Page: 1 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer
Primary order does not work  
Dont know if its a bug, but when i will search a track and choose Primary order as most awards and press search, the return will be Uploaded (Newest) Tried it over and over again, but the result is always the same...I use Chrome......
Moped Racer

Works for me. Seems like you're selecting a secondary order with the primary being uploaded newest. Primary takes precedence over secondary. ;)
Deep fried

Nope, im not that unfamiliar with this after 1 year in TMX.. I even try to put Awarded most in both primary and secondary to no avail.... What browser u use since it works for u? Can it be that i have a very slow connection ? Since im new here i dont really know what is suppose to work and what is under developing to work later on. What more is not working for me is; Find tracks, Community. Nothing happening when I click there. Same with CLASSIC TRACK, (but maybe there is no classic track yet?) And also showcases does not work for me. So the only that works for me in find tracks is Random and Nadeo tracks.... But in the few nadeotracks i`we checked out there, there is no replay submitted yet..... Also leader board does not work for me...Is there no leader board yet? Coz in my replay list there is no score there, like it was in TMX... Dont also know what is the plan for this here......
Moped Racer

A lot of the sites features haven't been completed yet. ;)

Could you run the search again and then copy and paste the URL in the address bar here?
Deep fried

Ok, tnx, then I understand.... Here is the url after I selected Awarded Most and pressed search:
http://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracksearch?mode=2&vm=0&priord=8&limit=20&environments=1
Moped Racer

I see now. You're currently viewing recent uploads (one of the many modes) which are sorted automatically and cannot be changed (the bug you're experiencing). It won't be fixed any time soon. I'm too busy with PPO. ;)

Here's a workaround:
1) Click on 'Find Tracks' in the menu.
2) Primary order: Awards (Most).
3) Secondary order: Uploaded (Newest)
4) Search. You should now see tracks ordered by most awards.
Deep fried

Nope, wont work, coz as I said, find track work only in Nadeo tracks and random tracks... But i found my own "work around way" by going to the replay list of the top players and click the track they already played and awarded, coz thats mostly the most awarded tracks. So hopefully i wont miss the best tracks here anymore and can enjoy driving them..... Wish you luck in the other work you are doing and understand you for that.....waiting patiently for everything to work the way it is supposed to here.....;-)
Moped Racer

Could you explain in a little more detail your problem with the 'Find Tracks' menu option? (y)

Just to clarify a few things:
1) There are no showcases.
2) There are no classic tracks.
3) There are no community tracks.

As these things don't exist yet, they won't function in the menu as they should. ;)
Deep fried

Oh, no wonder it does not work for me if it does not exist ! I thought community track is the track submitted by the community ! The one posted in the front page as "latest uploaded tracks" were I can click "find more" to find track i like to race, and then click primary order and select from the menu there to find what i want..... Thats my only "problem"... But as I said, I found my own "work around" way to find the best track, so its no longer a really problem for me anymore..... =p :-w
Moped Racer

you can select primary order if you click Find Tracks in top left corner - it should work then.
Zimmer Racer
Page: 1 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem