Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  How can this happen ? 
How can this happen ?
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
How can this happen ?  
Since I have a very slow internet connection, I always stop the downloading of extras when I download a replay to race against. But yesterday I downloaded the track "Blue Orchids" and as usual stopped the download of the signs and mod. But to my surprise when i started the race, the blue orchids sign was there ! And second time I started it again, also the arrow signs was there... How can this happen ? Is it in some way integrated in the replay? If it is, then I want to know how it can be done..... :$
Moped Racer

When you cancel the download, the files will load while you play the track / replay. ;)
Learner Driver

Ah, so its still like in Nation, just without the visible download bar in top right corner?.... then I understand.... Tnx.....
But then, what about the mod? It never come up for me, even I can play for hour in one track, I never experience a mod to show up.... And is there any way to avoid the sign coming up? Coz I changed all the ingame sign to beautiful pictures of my sweetheart, so that I can see her all the time when I race... and get disappointed when suddenly she is no more to see...(Yes, she IS so beautiful) ;)
Last edited by Nesrally,
Moped Racer

You are able to block all those optional downloads within the launcher's config thing.
Segmentation fault

Ah, thats good.... didnt know that...tnx mate ! (y)
Moped Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem