MX Logo
Page: 11 of 11
Post Reply  0 Observer

Maybe it looks like we will just keep the logo we had until now. it wouldnt be my natural choice but as as its been this long it gets harder to change it.
Last edited by MrA,
Surely Retired

I still think a change would be nice. The general idea of having the same X as we had on TMX along with the maniaplanet "planet" behind it is great. It keeps MX grounded in its roots as the natural descendant of the TMX family of sites. That stylized X is rather simple, but it goes a long way to saying "this is the new TMX".

I think it needs to be re-worked into a good banner along with a photo and something more than just the white.

I'll try to work something up and see what you think.
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

I will try something up this afternoon. ;)
Old Age Caravanner

I just noticed the signpack has the current logo. Maybe it is too confusing to change it now. :s
Site Leader

I dont care what logo just hurry up cus I'm waiting for new MX t-shirts!! :d

Ok, I admit I actually prefer the current logo. If fits better with the earth behind it. Imo the old X fits less because its asymmetrical.

One advise I have from the moment I saw the new logo. If you look close the new X its not perfectly symmetrical either. If someone could fix that then this logo is the best imo.

Im no photoshop artist but heres an example of what i mean. Maybe put a shadow on it and make it glow.

Ps I just ordered 2 more old logo TMX shirts. 8-|

\/

Last edited by GR.,
Quad Bike Racer

i really like the current logo... with ganjarider's little change then. ;)
Learner Driver
Page: 11 of 11 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem