Location: Home  Community Forums  Deployed  Duo-tracks error 
Duo-tracks error
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Duo-tracks error  
I've posted this on a blog already, but I hadn't seen the general help up till now :-w
Anyway, the problem is that I can't upload tracks with a duo-account blastoxx and I share.
If I press 'upload track', it says that the account is not linked with a maniaplanet account.

If you know what to do about it, please say so :)
Moped Racer

well, the problem is that your account is not linked with maniaplanet account^^ tho I don't know what you could do, since you can't make a separate offline account in TM² for duo tracks, but I suppose you also can't use your or blastoxx' account, since they are linked already. you should blame nadeo for that.
Zimmer Racer

Strange... wasn't the duo-account system meant to prevent stuff like that? Anyway, thanks for the answer :)
The question remains unsolved though... if anyone knows how to fix this (if there even is a way to do so), please help ;)
Last edited by XT»Marti,
Moped Racer

This topic is dying and I still don't have a clear answer... if anyone of the admins reads this, please tell how I can upload tracks with a duo-account! :)
Moped Racer

To be honest, I haven't experimented with duo accounts yet.

But maybe this blog entry will be of some help.

Edit: I see you posted there already. So nevermind. You'll have to wait for Forzyy to answer here, as he's the main one currently dealing with user account issues.
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

If the account is active here, could you post a link to the account? Thanks! ;)
Deep fried

Here you go: 4614 :)
Last edited by XT»Marti,
Moped Racer

I see this is an account that registered around the time I released the feature. There was a bug (which I fixed) that never set a flag on your account.

It should be fine now. ;)
Deep fried

Thanks so much ;)
Will try it asap

EDIT: it wooorks :done: (y)
Last edited by XT»Marti,
Moped Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem